Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bellytastic

26 Weeks
Here are the most recent belly shots! I feel like he's hit a growth spurt and is feeling extra greedy for space. When I look at pictures or diagrams of what's going on down there I think, "wow, I'm way bigger than that!" And women I don't know will say, "you're so tiny!" When they hear I'm only 26 weeks they say, "oh! You're going to have quite the belly!" No one in the medical community seems to care that I'm so big though... Of course, they don't have to push him out! Still, he's moving and healthy. He's a terrific listener, and super good company on those days I have absolutely nothing to do! We'll keep this good thing we've got for a long time, I think!

2 comments:

  1. These are great!!! You look wonderful! I think its great that he has been such good company for you. Are you working on the nursery yet? And do you have any ideas for names, or a direction you are going with it? We went Irish, Traditional first, uniques second, strong overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love love LOVE that belly! I'm ready for him to be OUT and in my arms! Come on BABY! I still want to call him Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete