Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No thoughts, just shots.

These are actually from the beginning of May...  It's just taken me a while to actually scan them so I could share them with everyone!  I'm pressed NOW because next Monday, the 6th, we'll be having our anatomy scan!  I'll have new pictures to compare with this set and...  Hopefully....  A sex to designate our little joy as a he or a she!  Here's the hitch:  If John is, in fact TDY (read: Temporary DutY) the little tell tale shot will go in an envelope (without having been seen by yours truly) to be opened upon his homecoming.  When I know, the world will know!  Until then, we must all be satisfied with these perfect little shots!
Baby seems to like his fingers! Look at those little tiny feet!! He seems quite cozy.  He kept his hands up the whole time but did kick his legs around a bit while we watched!

1 comment: