Tuesday, October 27, 2009

35 and counting.

We're at 35 weeks... Well, 35 and a half! Every day counts now! Baby is getting big and very very strong. He has kept his feet on my right side since he was 20 weeks, which means he's in a very good position but I'm not sure my right ribs can take it much longer! I'm pretty sure he's been hooking his toes on the OUTSIDE of my rib... He has become much more personable with John but increasingly intolerant of Conley! I'm pretty sure it's because John touches while Conley squishes! We got back to yoga last week and he was pretty uncooperative there too! Next week we start our weekly OB check ups and they keep saying everything looks (sounds, feels) really good.... I'm a little concerned though, I had a couple Braxton Hicks about a month ago and not a one since! I keep warning my body that it's going to want to start practicing, or warming up or something! Nada. My only real concern is that my parents will be going home on the 6th of December... That's one week after he's due. Maybe I'll start jogging or taking the stairs... more... We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment